Musician 1 (contact person / ensemble leader)
Account information for repayment in case of non-admission: (optional)
Programme for the final:
Information that must be given for all pieces: composer, date of birth/death, composition, opus number, movements, duration
Total playing time: 15 to 20 minutes
- By registering for the competition, I accept – in the name of my ensemble – the participation and competition rules as well as the decision of the jury as binding. The right to legal action is excluded.
- With my registration I confirm that, after successful admission, I will take part in the competition in Graz.
In case of the ensemble’s inability to come to the competition or their refusal to take part in the contest, payment will not be refunded.
- In the name of the entire ensemble, I agree to the unrestricted usage of the photo-, audio- and video material that is produced during the competition. I irrevocably renounce all rights in connection with this.
Apart from this registration form, the following documents need to be sent by post (to JohannJoseph-Fux-Conservatorium of Styria, Entenplatz 1b, 8020 Graz) or via email (to email@example.com) and must be received by 1st June 2019:
- Photo of the whole ensemble (at least 300 dpi) for the programme
- Description of the ensemble (continuous text about cast, formation, success, concerts, plans for the future etc.) with a maximum length of 1600 (without blank spaces)
- Reference letter from a well-known musician or professor
- Uncut recording (piece can be freely chosen)
- COMMENT: If the recording is an audio file, a video (e.g.: YouTube) needs to be added.
- Confirmation of entrance fee payment
The description of the ensemble and the letter of recommendation are only accepted in German.